Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wedding update 3

Husband and wife jokes: For him.
A husband visited a marriage counselor and said, "When we were first married, I would come home from the office and my wife would bring my slippers. Our cute little dog would run around barking. Now after ten years it's all different. I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking."
"Why are you complaining?" said the counselor. "You're still getting the same service!"

Husband and wife jokes: For her.
One woman told another, "My neighbor is always speaking ill of her husband but look at me. My husband is foolish, lazy and a coward; but have I ever said anything bad about him!"



So far, everything seems to be falling into place. New bed is now in my room taking up space and I can't sleep on it yet! Dowry (and XiaoFen's family requests) have been met and delivered last week. As for the invitation cards, I still have quite a lot yet to be delivered. *sigh* And I hope I've not missed out anyone from my list!

Last night, we went to the restaurant to confirm the menu and the arrangements for the wedding day. We also picked the song for our entrance (I think it is a Scottish song - yes, last night was the first time we heard it but it sounds very nice). There will be NO alchohol (beer, wine, etc) served during the dinner but the plan would be to proceed back to my house after dinner for my Bachelor's Party!!! :)

The restaurant, Sky Garden, is a place I discovered about 3 years ago. I had just started being a vegatarian not too long before that. Two of my colleagues brought another colleague and yours truly to the outlet in Cheras (till today, I still do not know how to get to the one in cheras). I was quite impressed by the decor and the food there. When I saw their had an outlet in Petaling Jaya (there are now two outlets in PJ, the other one in ss2), I decided to check it out on my own.
The PJ outlet near Old Klang Road is just as impressive. I knew immediately back then that if I would get married and have a wedding dinner, it would be in Sky Garden. Yes, the place is that impressive. Till today (and last night), the place is still just as impressive. I managed to get a few shots. These shots don't really do justice to Sky Garden since they did not open that section and decorate it - they only do it when there is a big function.

Taken shortly after our very late dinner last night


Can you just feeeeeel the atmosphere and place...? Don't feel like a vegetarian restaurant, huh?

Anyway, with just slightly more than one week to go... I wonder if I missed out anything else. Everyone seems to tell me that weddings are always a headache. So far, all seems fine on my side, except for the invitation cards of course.

Oh ya... Many friends and visitors have commented that I'm being too vain and only posting photos of myself. Hey, it's MY blog la... But anyway, I told Xiao Fen about the comments and she said I could put this picture of her...

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 2 comment(s).

On 11/16/2006 02:40:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
looking forward to your special day dear friend :)
On 11/17/2006 09:00:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
everyday is a special day for me... as long as i still have all that i know around me (or at least nearby la... some never take bath so can be quite 'choking')... hehehehe...
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger