Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Monday, November 06, 2006

Detour into Memory Alley

Unlike Memory Avenue and Memory Highway, the Memory Alley is a dark and scary place. I found some really scary stuff which I wrote many, many years ago. I have to say that I remember writing stuffs that are really better than these, but somehow, I only found these over the weekend when I continued with my room clean-up.

Oh yeah, the new bed and cupboard is here. I am so happy. Extra place to store my junks.

*sigh*

But I can't sleep on the bed yet. Must wait for the proper time to 'fix' the bed first... What?!? Click here and also here to find out about this tradition. I wonder who started this tradition anyway?!? :P

Well, here are some of the stuffs I found over the weekend...

Masterpiece #1
Do you wish...
Do you wish upon a star,
Do you wish that we won't have to be so far,
Do you wish every night,
Do you wish that someday, we will reunite,
Wishes are not only for the fools,
But also for the hopeful,
For life is dull without wishes,
Like an ocean without fishes.
(NOTE: This one still sounds quite decent)



Masterpiece #2
Weep does my eyes,
As love slowly dies
Shatter does my heart,
As we drift apart.

Happy were we at first.
Till the bubble began to burst,
Now all I can is only ask why,
And perhaps maybe even cry.

For no signs were shown,
When we were alone,
Then all of a sudden,
I was disheartened.

Strike while the iron's hot,
Is something I did not,
Now all I have is misery,
When I could have been extremely happy.

A chance I ask,
To accomplish an impossible task,
But try I must,
To make this love last.

Leave me not, is all I wish,
Listen I want, to the lovely 'Sheesh'
From you to me, a little dote,
And end this poem will, on a happy note.
NOTE: I believe this one was written to try and win back a girl after I said the wrong thing... She likes to use the word 'Sheesh'. Sounds like Yoda (click here and here if you just came back from a holiday cruise to Mars and want to know who's Yoda) doing poetry, eh?



Masterpiece #3
A ship, a kingdom, I have captured,
Towns and castles, I have invaded,
Kings and queents, I have met,
Little joy, little wonder, I had fret.

Lions and dragons, I fear not,
Orcs and ghouls, I have fought,
Vicious and cruel, I have been,
Elegant and gentle me? No one has seen,
Scary and dirty, I am mean.

Cast a spell, you seem to me,
On my hands and knees, trembling is what I next see,
Fill my heart and soul, you did,
Your love, your words is all I now heed.

Victim of your love, I am now,
Everything you ask, you command, I bow,
Run for shelter now, when I hear a thunder,
Yet, once I was a fearless plunderer.

Many now laugh and spit on me,
Utter I not; All for you, you see,
Coward! I am called by a few,
Humiliated, I care not; I just want you.

A companion, a love, I found in you,
Lose it is something I won't do,
Over my life, before I surrender,
This eternal love, I cherish and treasure forever.
Note: Imagine living in the world of Dungeons and Dragons. This is probably written by a barbarian turned bard. Hah!

Dean, now you believe me when I say I'm into poetry and can also do poetry? OK... OK... I'll stop doing poetry.

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 2 comment(s).

On 11/06/2006 10:06:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Adrian,

Man... You can really write powderful stuff, and summore at that age! I bow to you la...

I wrote quite a lot myself but unfortunately I never kept any copies. All are lost along with my ex-es.

Only few songs remained, wrote with my old guitar, documented in scraps of paper, scattered all over the place...

You inspired me once again. I shall re-tune that guitar which I have not touched for the past 3 years...
On 11/07/2006 09:04:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
oi...!!!

i din know u wrote songs...!!! hmmm... boleh dendang utk i dengar ka?!? heh heh...
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger