Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Friday, October 06, 2006

Pets

Having pets can be fun. Pets like dogs can really make my day. I always look forward to coming home everyday because my pet dog, Gerger, will be waiting for me at the gate (maybe I perasan case... Maybe she is just waiting for her boyfriend gua?!).

Gerger, the lovely mongrel I adopted a year ago

This is Gerger when I first adopted her...

Aiyah! How come so different wan?!

Gerger will jump up and down and run back and forth while waiting for me to walk towards the gate (I normally park outside the house). Even when it is raining... I guess she must enjoy it even more when it rains because she just loves water! Everytime when I wash the porch, she would cry if she is chained. When she is not, she would just run in front of the hose and get sprayed with water.

About two weeks ago, I had a scare when Gerger started to vomit and purge. As it was already quite late, I was not able to take her to the vet. Luckily Eu Jin's sister is a vet. Managed to get hold of Eu Jin and he was then able to advice me on what to do. Could not really sleep well that night.

Before going to bed that night, I checked on her. She looked so weak. She was just lying down on the floor. It is just not her. She will never lie down on the floor when I'm around, unless she wants me to scratch her.

I remember waking up two more times that night. Once at around 2am. That time, she started to be able to move and walk about when I called her. So I told myself it is a good sign. At abour 4am, I checked on her again. This time, she was able to run. I knew then that she is getting much better... And I was able to sleep better after that.

My wife was of course not too happy when I told her about me waking up twice to check on Gerger. She claims I am not even that concerned when she was not feeling well...
Darling, where got la...?! I am very caring wan... When you are sick, must rest more ma. So never call lor... heh heh...

Many thanks to Eu Jin and his sister, Ai Lin.

I see lots of pets on websites as well. Every now and then, I will find bloggers who have got virtual pets. I like to play with these pets too. Play in an evil way...

Wah... This one looks like Baby just jumped off the window


So sad... Can see the food but cannot eat it cause I poured it outside

I don't do that to my pets la... OK? And my apologies to Shin and aNgeLic JuLiA for making fun of their pets. What to do...? So happen I was passing by your site when I saw the pets. Anyway, relax-lah... It's Friday!

Besides Gerger, I also have a few hamsters. The winter gold hamsters started off with just one pair and now I have eight of them. These are the latest three. They are over six months old now.

They have no names and they always hang out together


We're hamsters! We're NOT rats!

And they are all part of my family... I love my family!!!

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 7 comment(s).

On 10/07/2006 12:08:00 PM Blogger Jojo said:
Hello, we are married at the same year.. haha. anyway, congratulation and you won't know how happy we are when we can see the rescue pups grown up photos. Thank you for good taking care of ger ger, she looks very different now, but she looks beautiful and clean, I am very happy to see her again. Wish her bring more luck to your family and happy always. Keep in touch.
On 10/11/2006 09:28:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
ger ger looks so cute now :) one day i show you my Bobby ok? he was lost and we found , advertised, .. but no one came so we adopted him .. my family loves him!
On 10/12/2006 09:08:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
shin... yeah, i do recall your 'lost and found' post on your blog. is he the one i saw that day?! no, right...? bobby in your mum's house...?

jojo!!! yes, we love gerger very much! she's naughty but she still ok la. she is still very, very playful and very fussy when it comes to food. if not nice, she dun really wat alot!
On 10/14/2006 04:04:00 PM Blogger backStreetGluttons said:
hey since u so love pets want to catch a pregnant monkey to give cute baby or not ?

we go Malawati K Selangor sure got one.

baby orange colour one. bet no dogs are orange !
On 10/16/2006 06:58:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
tonixe...
orange dog...? i m speechless. :)
On 11/06/2006 01:16:00 AM Blogger Ben & Darling said:
hi, i was attacted by ur gerger & wanna find out more bt her coz she looks like my baby boy...haha
On 11/06/2006 07:16:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
saw ben ben's photos... wah... gerger and ben ben really look alike lar.

both also seems very active (more like hyperactive!)
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger