Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wedding update 1

To be honest, till right now, I still don't know if I have got all the things ready for the wedding. Yes, in case there are a few of you regular visitors who some how missed out on this... I am getting married.

So far, the cards are already printed and currently being distributed. We've also reserved the tables at the restaurant for the big day. Vegetarian dinner. Kinda disappointed with myself for not taking up the whole place when we first reserved the tables. We took up only about 2/3 of the place and now we can't invite all the people we had wanted to. So my advice to couples planning to get married soon... Think about who you want to invite, make a list and then only do you look for a place. For our case, the restaurant already 'gave' the 1/3 to another couple.

The photos came out quite nice. I guess our worries were unfounded. We were quite nervous about how the photos would turn out since there were some minor issues with the studio. I guess they lived up to their reputation and I will be more than happy to recommend any of my friends to them. I will write more about them later on.

Hmmm... What else is there to do, anyway...? Oh well... I might as well share this one studio photo.

Can you honestly say I don't look good? ;)

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 12 comment(s).

On 10/31/2006 09:42:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
congratulations!

u look good enought !

but b ready for de unexpected !

b coz there will b many.......
On 11/01/2006 08:10:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
xinhun kuaile! It will be the beginning of a new chapter of your life. Wishing you a blissful marriage.
On 11/01/2006 09:07:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
thanks taiko...

tonixe... err... many what...?!? ;)
On 11/01/2006 01:37:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
where is Xiao Fen's pic? should not there be one of her too?
On 11/01/2006 04:26:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
well, i dun mind if i get a few more loyal female fans. heh heh...

after all, so many others do it (camwh0ring) till can even get best blog award... yucks. at least i think my blog got slightly more substance leh...
On 11/02/2006 11:54:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
adrian did not answer why he dun put his wife's pic. and WHY?
On 11/05/2006 05:09:00 AM Blogger juliamoh said:
ooh, leng chai.

where was it taken? nice house!
On 11/06/2006 06:09:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
julz...

its actually a backdrop. i'm kinda amazed by the outcome too.

during the photoshoot, i had asked the photographer if it will come out ok. i guess it did. :)
On 11/06/2006 11:05:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Ahh... The wonders of Photoshop... I'm not saying that you're not handsome... But that flawless skin is so unreal lah!
On 11/07/2006 09:05:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
eh... when we meet up, remind me to bring my face close to your eyes so u can examine my smooth, flawless face... heh heh...

perasan la, i... :)
On 11/09/2006 12:43:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Kuku Kaku...Congratulations...
Tak sangka my lover so leng chai 1.
On 11/09/2006 09:28:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
huh...?!?

anon...?!? errr... *blur*

but tq, tq... yes, lengchai... kekeke...
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger