Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Saturday, November 25, 2006

Less than 24 hours to go...

In less than 24 hours, I will be married.

It is now 0230hrs and I'm still up. Nope, it is not because I am overly excited or what. I think it has more to do with the tea I took about 1 hour ago with the 25kid. He had just arrived from Singapore.

There are still so many things to do. Sitting arrangements have not been finalised yet. I still have a lttle bit of tidying up to do for my room. What else...?

I am really glad that I have many relatives and friends who are helping with the wedding preparations. Especially Shin Yee (aka PsychoGirl). I really, really dunno how else to thank you and your hubby for helping me out again for the dinner. And there are of course many others like 25kid, Dean, Derrell, Jude, Wei Loong, Mun San... The list just goes on and on...

Anyway, the question that's bugging my mind is... Do I celebrate my anniversary 3 times a year? This is because we got legally married a few months ago. The dinner will be on the 25th and most of my friends and relatives will probably remember this date. But the traditional ceremony is on the 26th... Hmmmm...? How leh?

I better try and get some rest now. I really need it. I'm turning into a zombie... But before I forget, my apologies to a dear friend and her husband - Anushka and Milinda. So sorry that I'm not able to be a good host this time around. Hope you are having a good time discovering Malaysia. Time just flies by and I realised I only had one post on Visit Malaysia prepared for you guys. My sincerest apologies...

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 0 comment(s).

Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger