Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day...

B4rger... I just realised today's 13th Feb 2007. That means tomorrow is Valentine's Day...

*panic*

Aiyah, still in the first year and I've already forgotten about Valentine's Day? Hmmmmm... I think I just tell my wife everyday's Valentine's Day. It's true...!!! :)

I wonder what girls normally expect the guys to do on Valentine's Day. I mean, chocolates and bears are sooooooo dated, right? Would girls be happier if the guy cooked her a nice meal instead? I read somewhere that girls consider that as a no-no coz that a sign the guy is a cheapskate! Any thoughts on this?

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 11 comment(s).

On 2/14/2007 08:25:00 AM Blogger Dean Arif said:
My wife just wished me "Happy Valentine's" this morning on the way to work - seriously, I forgot - but to us, it's just a day like any other day.

Today is nothing special because we get a lot of laaarving every day - so who needs Valentine's day?
On 2/14/2007 02:57:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
It's the thought that counts. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as she can feel it.
On 2/16/2007 08:40:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
yups... sometimes its the thought that counts and if you have her in your mind all the time, that's the best present one can give one's partner. :)
On 2/17/2007 11:26:00 AM Blogger 阿佳 said:
I wish everyday is valentines day.

Else, I told my friends... the guy should bring the girl fly to Hong Kong have tim sum then fly back...

Haha.. a bit too much? I don't think so.
On 2/19/2007 08:44:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My hubby wished me Happy Valanetine's Day when we were awake. We have plans to go out for dinner but my children was sicked. Too bad. Anyway, he still owes me a dinner !

Seut Leng
On 2/21/2007 08:45:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
achia... i dun think so too. nowadays, can get quite cheap tickets to macau via air asia. then just take ferry to macau... :)

Seut Leng,
Hope the kids are better now. Dun forget to claim your dinner from your hubby. Best dinner is always home-cooked ones!
On 2/27/2007 02:40:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Adrian,

Home cook food? No lah.... I cook every day. Not like in Malaysia, everything is cheap. Need a break too!

Seut Leng
On 2/27/2007 09:09:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
Suet Leng... I mean your hubby cook for you instead. :)

hahahaha...

Where are you?
On 2/28/2007 05:48:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My hubby to cook for me? Since I married to him, he only cooks 3-4 times per year.

I'm residing in The Netherlands.

By the way, it's nice to read yr blog. I only came across your blog recently. Normally I read food blogs. Everyone grows up. The last time I saw you was in SRK Kelana Jaya.
On 2/28/2007 09:18:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
whoa...

you are *the* Suet Leng?!? when you 1st left the comment, i did think about it... but could not be... since like u said... Primary School!

errr... u have an email where we can 'talk' more? ;) my email is... all over this site, actually! :)
On 3/01/2007 04:10:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
yeap... It's me Seut Leng, not Suet Leng. The plump girl with specs on.

My email : lannieloke@hotmail.com
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger