Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Friday, February 02, 2007

Google service erratic?

Is it just me, or is Google's services becoming more erratic these past few months?

I didn't really keep track, but for the past few months, I've had problems accessing their services every now and then. One good example was last night. I had wanted to login to blogger but the page just goes on loading and loading and loading. When I tried to view this blog, I also got an error message.

Tested with Google's search and it was OK for one or two searches. Same with the search for news. It just said service not available. Common Google, do something about this!

It could not have been my internet connection coz Yahoo and MSN worked fine!

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 3 comment(s).

On 2/02/2007 02:19:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My problem with Blogger was unable to load its login page and pop-up comment page with Firefox. I changed to Internet Explorer and it works fine.

However, this week, everything is fine.
On 2/02/2007 05:58:00 PM Blogger Jacquelyn Ho said:
Hmmm... I think it's google cos I couldn't view some of the blogs too >.<
On 2/04/2007 01:00:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
i m quite sure its Google problem coz could not access my own blog, could not access blogger and even the Google News.

For blogger:
http://blogger-status.blogspot.com/2007/02/some-users-see-error-code-bx-vjhbsj.html
For Google News
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1777623/posts
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger