Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The uncle in the Kenari with hand signal

I was driving home last night and as usual, the minute I pay the toll and get into the Sprint Highway in front of Eastin Hotel, I get stuck in jam. It amazing how the jam starts only AFTER you pay rm1.

Anyway, my car was moving very slowly when I noticed that the Kenari to my right was slowly getting too close to my car. The Kenari was like just 2 or 3 inches away from my car. I looked at the uncle and he looked back at me.

Then he started to raise his hand and pointed frantically in my direction...

Oh, I see... Uncle wants to come into my lane. Eh, hello... Uncle. Use the bl00dy indicator la. You think everyone so free to look at the driver and hand signals. Plus, hand signal these days usually mean the middle finger.

If the car manufacturers ever need to find a way to cut production costs, they should look into removing the indicator lights. Malaysian drivers have a very bad habit of not using the indicator lights when they want to turn or change lane. We can't really blame them... Cause I have personally experienced it before. When I use the indicator light, somehow, all the cars at the other lane will go into Warp Speed and you will never get a change to get into their lane. D4mned if you use the indicator lights, d4mned if you don't.

The other thing car manufacturers can remove is the brake lights and leave maybe only leave the 'third' brake light. The rest can be removed. Most Malaysian drivers love to tailgate. So no point having the brake lights since if you slow down your car even a bit, the fella at the back will already have his car stuck to yours like a Siamese twin.

Sheesh... This reminds me of my ex-colleague. She was once caught by another colleague for driving her Kenari at night without her car lights on. We thought that she being a new owner, did not know how to turn on the lights. The next day when we asked her, she said she didn't turn on the lights cause she wanted to 'save power'.

Huh...? Are all Kenari drivers that weird?!?

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 2 comment(s).

On 1/15/2007 03:15:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Wah seh... only Kenari? All cars in sg are like that..
On 1/15/2007 04:07:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
you included (since you also in a SG car)
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger