Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wedding Photos

Just completed the first wedding album and it is now available at photo.adriantai.com. For now, I have settled for manually writing each and every webpage. Trust me, it is no easy task. Will look into the options available (such as Macromedia's Dreamweaver, etc) later on.

There are over 500 photos for the reception alone. Then there's another 300 from the tea ceremony. And that's not including the other photos from my guests such as Dean.

Anyway, I have split the wedding photos into a few albums and will slowly add them to my Photo Album. Expecting to put up an album a week for the next 2 months or so.

Here are some of the photos in the first album called Wedding 01 (you can tell I'm not that creative, huh?)... They are all photos from the wedding reception.

OK... Now I truly call it a week and enjoy what's left of my weekend.

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 4 comment(s).

On 12/17/2006 11:43:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Adrian,
Great effort to put up your photos!
On 12/19/2006 11:52:00 AM Blogger Phenom said:
cannot view ler.. downloaded the thumbnails instead..
On 12/19/2006 01:37:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
hmmm... so sorry but i think the site is undergoing the supposedly last task in site migration. should be ok in the next 1-2 days max!
On 12/21/2006 08:46:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I can view it - the enlarged photos.
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger