Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Friday, December 08, 2006

A few updates

Some quick updates:

1. Dean beat me to it by being the first to publish photos from my wedding. You can check them out at his blog. I'll be posting the photos on my sites soon enough (read #2 & #3).

2. I will be (hopefully) moving to a new host this weekend (9th & 10th Dec 2006). There will be some service interruption. For adriantai.blogspot.com, this means the image links will be broken. But everything should be up and running again latest by Monday, 11th Dec 2006.

3. My new host has got a wide selection of free tools I can use. I will be testing them out and hopefully find a friendly and easy to use software for the wedding album. I plan to have the wedding photos posted here (and my website: www.adriantai.com) from 22nd Dec 2006 onwards.

4. Blogger has just 'invited' me to migrate this blog to Blogger in Beta. I know a few blogger friends are now on Blogger in Beta. Can any of you let me know if you faced any problems with site layout after you migrated? It took me such a long time to have this template and I hate to see it go to waste (assuming I have to start from scratch again). So, anyone who's using blogger, modified the layout and then moved to Blogger in Beta, I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comments!

5. Merry Christmas!!! It is never too early to wish Merry Christmas to family and friends... So here's to a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2007! Yup, it's snowing here at adriantai.blogspot.com!!! And blinding colour scheme too... Just bear with it la, ya?

Wah, did 2006 just zoom past?!?

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 4 comment(s).

On 12/08/2006 12:24:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Adriantai,

In answer to your question, if you switched to beta, and stay with the classic mode, your blog will look exactly the same - there'll just be labels down the bottom of your entries when you enter them in.
On 12/08/2006 12:24:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Adriantai,

In answer to your question, if you switched to beta, and stay with the classic mode, your blog will look exactly the same - there'll just be labels down the bottom of your entries when you enter them in.
On 12/08/2006 11:37:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Adrian,

I like the snow!! Sorry, I seemed to have missed all your previous updates.

Anyway, blogger beta sucks! But it's still better than the previous one provided you stick with the classics mode. That way you have total control of the template coding.

Agree with cee, I like the labels too!
On 12/11/2006 01:43:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Only thing to add is after migration, posting comments is a hassle for me.. have to type in the entire gmail addie as username.. anyone know a way to circumvent this? Can't log on with the old username..
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger