Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Thursday, December 14, 2006

Busy

Currently trying to rush out the photo album by this weekend. Have decided that at least for the time being, the albums will be hard-coded. This means I have to manually write each and every page.

What else? Oh... Been looking at a few things lately...

Mobile Phones.
Thinking of getting new ones sometime in the next 3-5 months time. Phone needs to have at least a 1.3megapixel camera, either Infrared or Bluetooth, true speaker phone function, alarm, calendar, ability to store lots of phone numbers (my current Siemens CX65 can store up to 1000 names), drag and drop synchronisation with PC, dictaphone (can do voice recording). Budget is below rm800. So far, was told Samsung X700 fits the description. Any one else can suggest something better? One more thing... NO Nokia.

2006.
Work on the Friends of Sek Men Seaport template. I wonder how much is my bonus this year?!? ;)

2007.
How to maximise time? How to make the world a better place. OK, I'm better off thinking of how to improve myself... My honeymoon in January (yes, again). Sign up for CISSP?!? Do field trip to the other states. Take up a Masters programme?!? Try to complete Okami. Take up qigong?!

Yup. It's that time of the year... Two short holiday breaks. New resolutions. And I have to say this again... Where did 2006 go?

Oh ya... Next year will be the first time I'm giving out angpows! :)

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 6 comment(s).

On 12/15/2006 11:03:00 AM Blogger Phenom said:
A bit early for resolutions rite? But good la...at least you're planning ahead..I still feel a bit lost.. apart from finishing tons of games.. :)
On 12/15/2006 12:48:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I've had my fair share of mobile phones now (think 2 per year) and honestly, Nokia is the most reliable. Never ever buy Sony Ericsson.
On 12/15/2006 01:37:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
Hi Pamie...

How are you? Merry Christmas to you. :) Just have to share some info...

#1. To me, Nokia is like Manchester United (the football team). You either love it or hate it. And if you hate it, the reason can be simply coz its a Nokia. I'm one of those who hate it. :)

#2. I am a Siemens person. But after my current phone (the super horrendous CX65), I've sworn off Siemens (now BenQ) for a long, long time.

#3. Since I've always been a loyal Siemens fella, I've ate, slept, dreamt and played Siemens only Never looked elsewhere. So dunno what's good or not. H3ck, I dun even know where to start.

#4. The models are all so confusing. Example1: Samsung phones. What's the difference between the D series, E series, X series? Same with Sony Ericsson... You have Z, K, W... But how are the different from one another?!?
On 12/18/2006 04:42:00 PM Blogger Dean Arif said:
Adrian,

Nak beli handphone pun susah...

Save that money for your house reno la...
On 12/19/2006 11:50:00 AM Blogger Phenom said:
option 2, migrate to Sg and get a free phone.. hehe..

So have you tested the samsung?
On 12/22/2006 04:12:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
might be going for Sony Ericsson instead...

dean, reno might not need so much since i'm quite sure my new house will not need any extensive renovation. but furnishing.. dat's another thing.

well, the phone will be my 'incentive' to work even harder... have to reward oneself every now and then la... :)
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger