Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Friday, April 27, 2007

The last post...

I have been tagged by Michael. This is the 2nd time... :P

In case you're wondering when was the first one, don't worry... It's still in the making. I plan to do it... Still doing some research on the 'subject'.

Anyway, I am supposed to pretend that this is my last post... And tag 5 others. The 5 others are - Lonnie (OneManBandwidth), Pamie (Lady Apatheia), Vicky (Jotting The Lines), 25-kid (Phenom Blog) and anttyk (Anttyk Junk).

And here's my last post...

I never thought this day would really come so soon...

Government has issues an order to move everyone in Klang and Shah Alam to the highlands. The continuous rain for the past few days have not stopped. Weird weather have also been reported worldwide. News report mentioned of a few countries submerged in water now. This really reminds me of the movie The Day After Tomorrow.

This will be my last post as I get ready to leave for higher ground. We have been told to just take some clothings and our identification papers. We have been instructed to leave everything else behind, including my notebook.

No one is sure when the rain will stop... Or if the world will ever become 'normal' again. We have had our chance to fix the problem. Every year, scientists and environmentalist have highlighted the need for us to stop killing our planet. I remember years ago when Al Gore made a documentary about this. But everyone thought it was just a ploy for him to boost his reputation before he ran for presidency again.

If some how this post survives all this, I hope it will serve as a lesson to all... Never burn down the only home you have. We have been very bad tenants. We have never taken care of our home. And now... We're now being 'evicted' from our only home - Earth.

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 0 comment(s).

Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger