Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Saturday, April 07, 2007

Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo

I got 2 free tickets Finding Nemo courtesy of SP Setia. I had participated in their contest for homeowners.
Disney on Ice - Finding Nemo

To be honest, I had not watched this animation, so I was not really sure what to expect. I lost interest in animations released recently because I found them to be very much the same - lots of computer graphic and not-to-memorable storyline. Whatever happened to the likes of Beauty and the Beast and Toy Story?

Anyway, being seated quite far from the ice-rink didn't really help with the enjoyment factor. But since the ticket is free, I shouldn't complaint, right?
Nemo at school
Nemo at school

Nemo in the aquarium
Nemo and his new found friends in the aquarium

Nemo dancing in the aquarium
One of the dance scene in the aquarium - I wonder how was the animation like?

Marlin asking around for information on Nemo
That's Nemo's dad, Marlin, asking around for Nemo

Nemo and Marlin reunited
Happy family once again

Disney on Ice - Closing scene
The closing scene...

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald making an appearance
The Disney gang

For me, I didn't really enjoy this Disney on Ice outing. But I was not really disappointed either. I guess maybe this is because I had NO expectation when I arrived at Stadium Putra where it was held.

I mean, I enjoyed a lot when I watched Phantom of the Opera a few year ago while I was in London. I enjoy listening to Starlight Express, which is a skating musical. So it can't be that I don't enjoy (any form of) skating. Maybe it's the songs. I just didn't hear anything I could recognise or sing along.

But Mrs. Tai said she enjoyed Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo.

If there is anything memorable about this, I guess it would have to be these...
Finding Nemo ice mugs
Finding Nemo ice mugs
Finding Nemo ice mugs... Mrs. Tai warned me not to get it

No ice mug for me. So I got this instead...
Me with my Nemo cap
Mrs. Tai was not aware when I bought this together with the programme booklet


After the show, we were stuck there for about 30minutes because it was raining heavily. It was truly a water-themed outing... :)

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 3 comment(s).

On 4/13/2007 11:55:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
wahahahaha, nice photos u got what! :D

hehe what made u buy the program booklet?
On 4/13/2007 02:51:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
i bought the booklet because it comes with the Nemo cap. actually, they give or dun give the booklet also i dun really care la... i just want the cap. :)

still playing around with the camera (after owning it for more than 1 year). i just realised there's a setting (pre-set mode) that can capture the photos quite nicely. only discovered it halfway.

so in my album, 1st half of the show... photos all blur. second hald, quite sharp photos.
On 4/13/2007 03:33:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Too bad you didn't enjoy so much Holiday on Ice. For me it doesn't matter what song but as long as the way the skater skates.

Over here, they are competitions for Artist Dancing on the Ice. From there I fall in love with skating. Last Dec, my hubby also treated me for a show Dancing on the Ice in Amsterdam. It was a day where I left my children overnite with PIL and I have my whole day with hubby alone.I love to see people skating. Like a freedom of a bird flying in the sky.
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger