Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm getting old...

Had a haircut this morning. Halfway cutting my hair, the barber said "You're thinning on top. You're dropping ah?"

What?!? OK, I didn't see that coming...

After a short while, he said "Can't cut short. No hair on top".

There goes my weekend...

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 14 comment(s).

On 3/24/2007 02:35:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
At least you've enjoyed your days. Were not aware of it until you're told.

I can't past the week without a tonic drink: Tang Long, Yomeishu, DOM...anything. Else, I'd fall flat in bed at 8pm by weekend.
On 3/24/2007 07:56:00 PM Blogger Tisha! said:
aw my hair is thinning too - well it actually all fell out 5 years ago and I still have bald spots

take it in stride
On 3/25/2007 03:53:00 PM Blogger anttyk said:
LOL. I get the same thing from my barber too.
On 3/25/2007 05:23:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
i guess i have to accept it. but i guess i can tell the barber is sincere in telling me cause he didn't 'push' any hair tonic.

he just commented about the hair loss...
On 3/26/2007 03:30:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Goes to show u r a man... normal men have male pattern baldness.. though the word 'baldness' may come to a bit of a sensitive 'spot'.. pardon the pun.. aiyah, its not how much hair u have outside, its the hair you have inside that really matters..
On 3/26/2007 06:04:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
err... u have hair INSIDE your body?

or inside your head...? if inside your head, that explains a lot about you... hahahaha...
On 3/27/2007 02:14:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
You are not getting old just because the barber commented about your hair.

What is really old? How you define old?

Seut Leng
On 3/27/2007 09:12:00 AM Blogger mikster said:
Next time tell 'em you deserve a discount because there is less hair to cut.
On 3/27/2007 12:31:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
heeheeeee nvm la, me oso dropping a lot of hair... heeheee!
On 3/27/2007 02:16:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
a balding sweet?!? eeewwwwww....

happy, good idea. but doubt it. coz the fella charge my grandpa and dad the same price and they got waaaaay less hair than i do!

seut leng, u r right... i guess balding not necessary due to old age. can be, like old folks would say, due to MSG, stress, etc...
On 3/27/2007 02:28:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Woahh..talk about balding got 10 comments... so good.. I think I talk about something controversial like nose hair..
On 3/27/2007 03:48:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
speaking of nose hair, i think somehow my body got mixed up between head and nose.

its like a bl00dy amazon jungle in my nose and its going to be sahara desert on my head soon. i dun understand why jungle is needed in my nose.

and to top it off, i have white nose hair whereas my head hair is all black. wtf?!?
On 4/02/2007 08:38:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Ever thought of transplanting the hair in your nose to your head? Might just work....but will be a bit smelly la.. hehehe
On 4/02/2007 11:32:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
nose hair where can be smelly wan... if smelly, then i'll be smelling lots of funny stuffs all the time...

i'm getting really worried abt u la, phenom...
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger