Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Terter... Rest in Peace

Terter passed away just a few hours ago. I guess I should already be prepared for it, but no matter how prepared we are, Death is just something that will still jolt even the most prepared.
Hamham and Terter
Once upon a time, there lived Hamham and Terter

Yesterday, she was already very weak and not taking as much liquid vitamin as she normally would. I knew it means she's getting worse. I told her what Phenom had commented -- that Hamham is probably waiting for her at the 'other side'. Yes, I do talk to my pets... I also told her that my wife would be coming back from in-law's place in a day or two.
Terter all alone now...
Taken on 8th Feb 2006, the day Hamham died

I got home from work today around 7pm. Checked on Terter. She was sleeping but I could tell she was not too comfortable as she was twitching and breathing very heavily. I left to pick up my wife around 8pm. Bad jam on the LDP and my car breaking down made me arrive at my in-law's place only around 10+pm. Luckily my brother-in-law was around to help me with the car... He asked me to use his car and told me that he will get someone to send my car to the workshop tomorrow... He's really good around cars!

Anyway, by the time my wife and I reached home, it was already past 11pm. When I went to check on Terter, she had stopped breathing. Maybe she tried waiting for my wife...

Terter, rest in peace... Thank you very much for staying with us for the two plus years. Thanks for all the momories...
More Hamham and Terter, the winter hamsters
Hamham is really golden in colour whereas Terter is a bit grayish

Hamham and Terter at home
Hamham looking at the 'fat' Terter gobbling down food

Hamham and Terter exploring their surrounding areas
Hamham and Terter during their evening walk with one of their kids looking on

Another photo my my original winter hamsters
Another photo of Hamham and Terter at home

Terter eating...
Terter stuffing herself with food... Again!

Terter and her first batch of babies
Terter taking a break from being a first time mummy. Daddy Hamham is no where to be found

Terter's babies
Terter's first batch of baby hamsters

Terter's babies are now teens
The babies are no longer babies...


Terter
Goodbye Terter
2005 - 20th Nov 2007

Goodbye, Terter...

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 6 comment(s).

On 11/22/2007 02:49:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Anymore hamster after this?
On 11/22/2007 05:14:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
yup... i still have 7 more generation 2 and generation 3. :)
On 11/22/2007 06:50:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My condolences to you. I', sure Ter Ter is at a better hamster place.
On 11/23/2007 08:13:00 AM Blogger Precious Pea said:
Sigh..so sad. My condolences to you and your wife. May Ter Ter rest in peace.
On 11/26/2007 08:33:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
chit hoi sun pin la...
hamster sei pat lang fook sung..
On 12/04/2007 11:50:00 AM Blogger anttyk said:
Sniffsniffsniff...

:(
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger