Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lousy week

This is been a truly lousy week that started from the Raya weekend itself.

Had not been feeling too good since Sunday... Went out for a midnight movie, Resident Evil: Extinction, with a Wei Loong, Jude and Kim Chuan on Sunday night. Big mistake. Had a massive headache the following and and mutated into fever, sore throat and then flu... Got really bad on Thu and Fri... But I think I'm feeling much better now though I still have a bit of running nose.

I've stopped taking cold showers for now. But its kinda hard when the water pressure in my parent's place is so low. At times, the water does not even come out from the hot water shower. Called Syabas to complain a few times already and each time, they said they will send someone to look into it. Na-da! *sigh* They are faster when responding to broken pipes...

And for the past few days, my diet consisted mainly of bread... I guess can consider this a detox week la... I hope next week will be better. Wife will be back from in-law's place tomorrow... Yippie... I can be pampered again!

Oh ya... Good thing about the week was I managed to visit Dean on Monday... It's Raya ma... :) As usual, I just can't stay away from the satay sauce and ketupat and the vegetarian rendang.

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 3 comment(s).

On 10/21/2007 08:51:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
resident evil: extinction was nice... can't wait till they have a million milla's figthing zombies.. maybe they could make the zombies intelligent.. and with fighting abilities, like street fighter or kof...
On 10/27/2007 12:05:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hello? Wife got back and you got all pampered and forgot to update your posts? Hmm...Updates! Updates!
On 10/29/2007 08:39:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
phenom, yups... its ok la... an entertaining no-brainer.

blusher... yes, will update... :)
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger