Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

X-Files Malaysia?

If you think politics is boring and a topic only the senior citizens should care about, think again. I'm sure the 'exposure' Malaysia Today has got over the past few weeks in newspapers, etc would made people even more curious as to what is published there. I think somehow RPK is happy about the free advertisement his website is getting.

I started visiting Malaysia Today regularly about a year ago when I received one of his articles in my mailbox. I Googled a bit and finally found his site. Since then, I have been hooked.

I have to say that at times, I really find it hard to believe some of the articles there. I mean, they could easily pass off as a script for an episode of X-Files!

Lesbian politicians? See A comedy of errors. A Menteri Besar running away with the Sultan's daughter? Read See you in hell Muhamad son of Muhamad. Want to know what's being suggested for our Merdeka Celebrations? Check this out Malaysia bodoh....sorry, I mean boleh.

And I always thought politics was a really boring thing in Malaysia. Anyway, spotted on my car...
MT car sticker
We walk with Malaysia Today

Whether the articles in Malaysia-Today are to be believed 100% or not, one thing is for sure, they are an interesting read and do provoke us into thinking further...

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 2 comment(s).

On 8/16/2007 10:28:00 PM Blogger anttyk said:
Hmm... The stories are interesting, I just wish that they had print media as well. Something different compared to The Star and NST.
On 8/20/2007 05:54:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
hahaha... dun think they will get publication permit... :)

but i think if they do, they can definitely reach out to more ppl. the way i figure, those who go online already have heard about all 'these'... its only those who are never online that will miss out on all these juicy bits.
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger