Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Tuesday, July 24, 2007

KFC voucher

A friend of mine emailed this voucher to me recently...
KFC e-craving voucher
KFC e-craving voucher

Hmmm... Obviously this friend does not know that I'm a vegetarian! *sigh*

Anyway, I was a bit skeptical (a few weeks back, I received a 'eat all you can' durian promotion that was held back in 2006!) about this voucher as I could not find it on the KFC website. So I decided to called KFC to check it out. Yes, the voucher is valid. You just need to print this out and provide it to them. But note that its only:
- valid on Tuesday
- valid till 31st July 2007 (meaning next Tuesday is the last chance you can use it)

I have been told that KFC has decided to extend this 'promotion' and will be sending out a new voucher shortly. It seems that to get the voucher, you need to sign-up at their website.

If you take a closer look at the voucher, you'll realise they include the usual 'terms and conditions' in the voucher... Including this one - Valid while stocks last.

Huh?!? If you go to KFC and they are out of stock (meaning no more fried chicken), what else do you eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken?!? Can KFC really run out of Fried Chickens at 2-6pm since promotion is valid only then? Plus, it's not like Tesco or Carrefour where they can run out of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows sold at rm69.90 and tell you to go buy other items they have on sale... There is nothing else but fried chickens at KFC! OK, they have some burgers, fries and wedges too...

But apparently, KFC can run out of stocks... At least that's what marketing person I spoke to on the phone told me.

Hmmm... I would love to see McDonald's running out of burgers... :)

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 4 comment(s).

On 7/25/2007 10:30:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Haha...maybe thats the reason for the fried rat...
On 7/29/2007 11:28:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm a vegetarian too! BTW, are u related to anttyk? Both of u hv the same surname :-)
On 7/30/2007 02:41:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
huh?!? what fried rats?!?

redblusher... not related to him. not that i know off, anyway. hmmm... the TAI clan is not that small after all. he's the 2nd TAI I 'met' online. the other is michelle kirsten tai.

i guess i'll see more of him when i move to Setia Alam.

its nice to meet a fellow vegetarian. can share more tips, etc... :)
On 7/30/2007 04:41:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
U didn't hear of the incident where a customer took a bite on a piece of chicken and found out that the chicken had a tail? hahaha
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger