Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Thursday, June 28, 2007

Working on my website

Just realised recently that I've actually been neglecting my own website - www.adriantai.com. So I've been keeping a low profile and not posting much here for the past few days coz I'm working on getting more things up and running over there.

Hmmm... I've not finished posting all my wedding photos as well... Oooops... *shy*

Tomorrow should be fun... I'll be away from office. I'll be meeting up with a few friends to watch Transformers. Lots of activities over the next few days... Will write about it soon...

Labels: ,




Please leave your comments. There are 7 comment(s).

On 6/30/2007 05:05:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Hee...just saw...actually not too good ler... seem to be based more on the movie rather than the series..where Megatron is a plane rather than a gun...
On 6/30/2007 05:22:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
i think its one of the better movies for 2007.

michael bay did explain why megatron is not a gun. he wanted it to be as 'realistic & logical' as possible. such big robot can't possible transform into a small thing and be held by starscream, right?

i hope they make transformers 2 and base it on cybertron instead... :)
On 7/01/2007 12:53:00 AM Blogger Phenom said:
haha... just realised that you said "best movie I've watched for this 2007!!!"
Better not blow ur bubble...

But seriously... I don't think they should land on earth, then mimic what vehicles they come across... they were supposed to have that form in cybertron before moving to earth rite?... Maybe next time, Optimus would be a bicycle or a bus or something..hee

Sure kana flame by you after this comment...hahahhahaa
On 7/01/2007 01:58:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
ya... dats one part i dun like... i think michael bay added that part. how the shapes got adapted. but then again, i dun think the cartoon did explain much as well...

aiyah, u spoiling it for those who never watch it yet la...

ya... i did joke that optimus may just change into a bicycle... :)
On 7/01/2007 02:40:00 PM Blogger Phenom said:
Wah surprising... neva kana flame.. hahaha... Also, didn't really like the way they transformed... I prefer the good old small movement big body part shifting... rather than the computer animated one million pieces shifting at once kinda transformation...

Hee.. spoiler again..hahaha
On 7/02/2007 11:06:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Not true. The cartoon series, Transformers Armada, did explain how the robots adapt to the shape of earthly machines.

It did show on a number of episodes how newly arrived Autobots took the shapes of earth vehicles.
On 7/02/2007 01:49:00 PM Blogger adriantai said:
oh, taikor... dat, i din know... :)
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger