Everyone's got one... So here's mine!!!

Vol II: The Mis-Adventure Continues
Funny stories, witty encounters and serious reflections from Malaysia as experienced by a vegetarian struggling to understand the world.

Visit my new home at
www.adriantai.com
for more comprehensive updates.


Monday, August 13, 2007

Fireworks display at Setia Alam

I was in Setia Alam over the weekend for the FREE Sally YEH concert. The concert was nice with Sally belting out about 10 songs. Managed to also meet up with a few SARA forumers.

The concert ended with fireworks display. No matter how many times I have see the fireworks display, I just can't seem to get enough of it. Here are some photos of the fireworks taken on my Sony Ericsson K618i. Had to shrink the photos else it looks really grainy.

Fireworks display at Setia Alam Rocket fireworks at Setia Alam
Shower fireworks at Setia Alam More shower fireworks at Setia Alam
More fireworksdisplay at Setia Alam Colourful fireworks at Setia Alam


I personally think Setia Alam will be a wonderful place to call my home. And it will be come 2008... :)

Labels:




Please leave your comments. There are 2 comment(s).

On 8/27/2007 07:57:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
WoOoW! I think you made a good choice in buying a house in SA. I'm so excited that you're gonna hv a small garden to make an organic patch. U really serious abt that? Kewl!
On 8/29/2007 09:31:00 AM Blogger adriantai said:
yup... serious about planting a few herbs, beans, etc... doubt i can call them 'organic' though. but will probably be 'chemical' free. :)

well, if you and hubby still looking for a place to call home, allow me to intro you to SA. :) we have a forum (http://forum.setiaalam.net) where interested people can 'ask' the residents and owners.
Click here to return to Main Page.


Visit Malaysia 2007



||::RELATED ARTICLES::||
Visting Malaysia
Port Dickson

||::INFORMATIVE SITES::||
www.tourism.gov.my
www.marimari.com
www.cuti.com.my

My Sites

My Chatbox

Please DO NOT feed trolls.
Trolls may end up getting upset stomach and cr4p all over.
Thank you.

Last 10 Posts

Post by Labels

Archived Posts

The Red Book

Friends

TheFreeDictionary.com #1

Hangman

My Hangouts

My sponsors

Interesting blogs

My Visitors

About me

A vegetarian who like to share what little he knows with anyone interested to listen. A husband to a very wonderful and lovely girl. A son who loves his parents but does not know how to express it correctly. An elder brother trying to make up for the mis-steps in the past. A colleague everyone just loves to smack on the head.

An Inconvenient Truth



YTL's Climate Change Week
6th - 9th Mar 2007

TheFreeDictionary.com #2

Word of the Day

Misc Buttons

Add to Technorati Favorites Varb For Me







Powered by Blogger